Simply register by providing the cashier with your phone number, then every purchase, up to $1,000.00, earns the equivalent of 2% in the form of ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’, redeemable on future purchases. (Over $1,000.00 see VIP program). Feel free to accumulate your ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’ until you want to redeem them.
Seniors (60+) and Horticultural Society Members
Each purchase earns your base 2% and an additional 3% in ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’. You have the option of applying this additional 3% in ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’ to your purchase or accumulating them towards future purchases.
Conditions for the use of your Humber Loyalty Dollars:
- To register and for security reasons, you must provide your own phone number at the time of purchase, and to redeem ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’ on future purchases.
- We are unable to retroactively apply any discounts or ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’ to previous purchases.
- All calculations and discounts are before taxes.
- Services such as deliveries, planting charges, landscape designs, or direct sod or bulk deliveries (COD) do not earn 2% in ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’ and cannot be paid for with ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’.
- Bulk material purchases (i.e. soils, gravels, mulches and firewood), picked up or delivered, do not earn ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’.
- ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’ have no cash value, are not transferable and are only redeemable towards product purchases.
- Products purchased receive all applicable, full value guarantees. Sale items are guaranteed for value paid only.
- ‘Humber Loyalty Dollars’ cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
Humber Nurseries is not responsible for replacing the value of your Humber Loyalty Dollars if used without your consent.
Horticultural Society members must present proof of membership.