Containers and Garden Accents
- Concrete, plastic, fiberglass/resin, metal and clay products (i.e. containers and garden accents, pots, bowls, fountains and figurines) must be kept dry during the winter to prevent cracking and crumbling. These products are not guaranteed over winter due to climatic conditions.
Living Organisms and Fish
- There is no guarantee on Fish, Nematodes, Ladybugs and Praying Mantis or any other living organisms.
TWO YEAR GUARANTEE ON PLANT ITEMS WILL ONLY BE VALID UNTIL JULY 31, 2019.
THREE YEAR EXTENDED GUARANTEE:
Guarantee for a full 36 months when plant material is installed by Humber Nurseries Ltd. (Except perennials, which are guaranteed, but will not be reinstalled by Humber Nurseries). We will replace a plant once, subject to the presentation of the dead plant or landscape inspection report and your landscape invoice, free of charge in the same hole. An additional charge may apply if planted in a different location.
- Access to the planting location must remain for the guarantee to apply.
- Humber Nurseries Ltd. is not responsible for pruning, fertilizing, watering, and removing stakes or in any way maintaining plant material after it has been installed.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to verify that the planting area is clear of all utilities. Humber Nurseries Ltd. will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to cut irrigation, gas, water, septic, cable, telephone or electrical lines resulting from work done on the customer’s behalf.
- If trees or shrubs are being planted on ‘City/Town Property’ it is solely the responsibility of the customer/homeowner to obtain all necessary approvals. Subsequent removal, changes etc. would be at the customer/homeowner’s expense.
No guarantee on any sale items.
Delivery charges are for services provided and are not refundable and are not covered under any guarantee. When a delivery charge was paid on the original order, a new delivery charge will apply if any plant is being replaced under the terms of our guarantee and requires re-delivery.
Planting charges are a one-time fee for services provided and are not refundable. However, when a planting charge was paid on the original purchase, it is our policy to re-install without charge, any plant being replaced under the terms of our guarantee. This re-installation will be at the discretion of Humber Nurseries and in certain cases a new planting charge may be necessary, if out of our travel area (Zone) or if planting site or conditions have changed. Please check GM1125 to see which zone pertains to yourself via postal code.
Due to rising fuel costs, a fuel charge may be implemented at any time throughout the year without notice. For Delivery and Planting Charges see pamphlet GM1122.
Your selected nursery stock and other merchandise can be held for future pick-up or delivery with a 20% deposit or for 24 hours without a deposit.
Please assess your plant needs accurately. Live plants are not returnable.
Hard goods may be returned within 30 days provided they are in original condition, with proof of purchase. If a credit or debit card was used, the original card and transaction slip are required. If payment was made by cheque, the refund will be by cheque 30 days after deposit date. Your Loyalty Dollar Discount will be also be reversed at the time of return.
NO RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS
ALL SALES are for limited time only and we regret that no discounts will be given before or retroactively after the sale. Rain checks are not available.
Delivered Interlock and Stone Order Status
A 25% re-stocking charge on stone products such as Bestway, Gott Stone, Navascape, Permacon, Rinox, Triple H, and other products will apply to any and all stone products that are returned. Shipping costs will be implemented at manufacturers discretion. LESS THAN A FULL BUNDLE IS NOT RETURNABLE.
Pick-Ups at Garden Centre Returns *Stock Items Only*
A 25% re-stocking charge will apply to any stone product returned to the Humber Nurseries yard, provided product is in original condition and is a Humber yard stocked item.
Price and Availability
Prices in our price lists are based on information available at the time of publication. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, prices, sizes and availability are subject to change without notice. Quotations are based on information available at that time and are also subject to change without notice. Tax is extra where applicable.
Due to the movement of price labels, which is beyond our control, we reserve the right to ensure that the correct price is charged for any product or service.
Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Humber Nurseries, pricing and policies may be reviewed, changed and implemented anytime throughout the year.
Credit Note Vouchers and Loyalty Dollars cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, Debit, Cash and Cheques (with proper I.D.). A service charge of $25.00 will be applied to NSF Cheques.
Deposit on Pallets
Products shipped on Bestway, Gott Stone, Navascape, Permacon, Rinox or Triple H pallets require a deposit on each pallet. A portion of the deposit is given on the return of these pallets in good condition. The responsibility for the return of the pallet rests solely with the buyer. In order to receive the credit, pallets must be returned by December 31 of the year in which the product was purchased.